1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Munchkin Mama's Note:
The most perfect brownie recipe I have ever made. They're soft, yet sturdy and the perfect amount of chocolate- not to sweet or rich... just right. And, wonderful presentation, too! I would be proud to serve these to company any day!! One warning, the pan size specified is uncommon and not one that I own. I use a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 pan and bake them for 35-40 minutes. They are done when set in the middle- do not let get brown on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, and one egg in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Mix butter, water, and cocoa in a saucepan and heat until butter is melted. Watch carefully- do not overcook chocolate!
- 3In another bowl, combine flour, remaining 2 cups sugar, soda, salt, vanilla, 2 eggs, and sour cream.
- 4Beat chocolate sauce into flour mixture and spread into a greased and floured 17 1/2" x 11" pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the chocolate and swirl with a knife to make a marbled effect. Do not over mix.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- 6Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until the center is set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g