Recipe by Shannon 24
Found this in a magazine from the local newspaper. Put here for safe keeping, haven't tried yet. Please note, yields are approximate.
Top Review by startnover
I will not rate this as I would not like to be responsible for destoying a perfect rating , BUT I have to say this cookie was very bland and dull to me. It was doughy tasting ( and texture as well) even when cooked a little to long and I was very dissapointed.
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 532.32 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt, almond and vanilla extracts and egg yolk. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour, until well blended.
- Chill the dough for eight hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough, one third at a time, to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut into shapes with lightly floured cookie cutter.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 - 10 minutes.
- Cool and decorate as desired.