Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
A soft, chewy flavorful cookie. If you like sugar cookies, you'll love how easy this is. You have to let the dough refrigerate a while, but it's worth the wait!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth.
- 2Stir in flour until well blended. Chill the dough for 8 hours, or overnight.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough 1/3 at a time to 1/8 inch thickness, refrigerating remaining dough until ready to use.
- 5Cut into desired shapes with lightly floured cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Leave cookies plain for frosting, or brush with slightly beaten egg white and sprinkle with candy sprinkles or colored sugar.
- 6Bake for 7 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light and golden brown. Cool cookies completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 37.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g