1/10 Photos of Cream Cheese Stuffed Garlic Burgers
Sarah in New York's Note:
I got this recipe from a grilling cookbook. I thought I was in burger heaven when I took a bite of this hamburger. The cream cheese just seeps out of these garlic burgers. Mmmm... their good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hamburger meat in a bowl and add garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix together with your hands until just blended.
- 3Make 12 patties no more than 1 inch thick.
- 4Spread cream cheese in the center if 6 patties, approximately 1 oz. per patty. (Don't spread all the way to the edge).
- 5Put remaining patties on top of the cream cheese and seal the ends all the way around with your fingers. (Don't pinch too hard or the ends will be too thin).
- 6Grill on high to your desired taste. (About 8-10 minutes).
- 7Note: It takes a little longer than normal for the meat to cook inside because of the cream cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Stuffed Garlic Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 295.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs