Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
365 Snacks, Hor D’doeuvres and Appetizers
- 3 medium English cucumbers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- Remove ends from cucumber and cut in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller, remove seeds from both halves.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, olives and chives. Blend until well mixed.
- Stuff each cucumber half with the cheese and reassemble halves, pressing together gently.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Cut into ¼ inch slices to serve.