Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2 Place chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper. Use a rolling pin, flatten to around 1/4 inch thick.
- 3.In a bowl, beat cream cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper and lemon juice until blended.
- 4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on each piece of chicken. Roll chicken.
- 5. Coat rolls with flour, dip in egg mixture, then roll in corn flakes.
- 6. Drizzle some olive oil in a large skillet. Cook over medium heat. Make sure to brown on all sides.
- 7. Place chicken rolls in a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.