Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Every year my garden produces lots of cherry tomatoes. I make these and take them to work and share them with co-workers. You can use low-fat cheam cheese and sour cream if your watching calories.
- 15 -20 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Cut tops off of cherry tomatoes; Hollow out set upside down on paper towel to absorb any liquid.
- Cream until smooth cream cheese, green onions,sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill tomatoes, chill 20 minutes and serve.
I have a very similar recipe to this one. I add 2 - 3oz salmon, finely chopped, green pepper, finely chopped and 1 tsp. or less of milk. (Depending on how many tomatoes you use!) I use a plastic bag and "pipe" the mix into tomatoes. Great for brunches!