Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A neighbor shared this recipe with me years ago and I've been making this for family and friends ever since. If you're a cream cheese fan, you'll love this recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons soft margarine (or butter)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (heaping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both packages of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer. Set aside.
- Lightly spray a 9x13" pan with Pam. Spread out one package of the crescent rolls to cover the bottom of the prepared 9x13" pan.
- Gently spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the pressed crescent roll.
- Take the second package of the crescent roll and roll out between two pieces of wax paper. (This is much easier than trying to spread out on top of the cream cheese mixture already in the pan) Lay on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix together your topping ingredients and spread out over the second layer of the crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until sides turn lightly brown.