Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I"M FOREVER COOKING ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CREAM CHEESE.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, at room temperature cut into pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 1⁄2 cups baking mix (I used Bisquick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour your 10 inch tube pan with remove bottom.
- STREUSEL: In a small bowl, stir brown sugar, baking mix, cinnamon and butter together.
- Mixture wiil be crumbly.
- CAKE: In a large bowl, add baking mix,butter,sugar, eggs, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Beat for 1 minute with your electric beater.
- Spread 1/3 (2 cups) batter into your pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 streusel (1/3 cup).
- Bake: in 350 degrees about 70 to 80 minutes.
- Let cake cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Let the cake cool completely and then remove bottom of pan.
- Before serving.
- you can dust with confectioner's sugar if desired.