Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Process first 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer strawberry mixture to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into 6 (6-ounce) dessert dishes. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
I have made this recipe from another site but was glad to find it here. I made it with a few changes...I used more strawberries, and Splenda instead of the powdered sugar. I got 8 small ramekins of mousse. I freeze them and just take them out a few minutes before serving for a nice, low calorie summer treat!