Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful recipe that goes fast at parties!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages wonton wrappers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 6 ounces salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno (more if you like it hot)
- Use a mini muffin pan for your won ton wrappers to make mini "cups". Spray mini muffin pan with non stick spray and press one won ton wrapper into each cup and bake at 350 degrees until lightly brown. Take out of oven and put on cookie sheet to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, chopped green onions, shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, black olives, jalapeños, and dry ranch dressing till mixed.
- Spoon into won ton cups and bake in 350 degree oven till bubbly, approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with salsa on top!