Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not sure where my sister got this recipe from only that it's really good.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 package crescent rolls and pat on bottom of pan.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and 1 C sugar until light and fluffy.
- Spread over crescent rolls Unroll 2nd package of crescent rolls and put on top of cream cheese mixture Mix topping together (cinnamon, 3/4 C sugar, and melted butter) and sprinkle on top of 2nd package of crescent rolls Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store in fridge.
YUM! These are the best- and the easiest. I have done many variations with this recipe. Most recently I added about 1 cup chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture and used 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 white sugar on the top. No cinnamon. My sons 16 yr. old girlfriend offered me $5 for the recipe..... She will get a free copy :-)
I found this recipe on another website and have made it several times now. I suggest melting about 2tablespoons of butter and brushing it on the top crust instead of dumping 1/4cup butter on top. It was way too much!! But I have done this recipe with 2teaspoons of lemon zest and 2 teaspoons of orange zest. apple pie filling, fresh strawberry pieces, and semi-sweet morseld. There are numerous possiblities with this one!! Oh, and its best to leave the cinnamon off the top when you're using fruit.
Very tasty....I originally noticed this recipe in the kraft food & family magazine summer 2006 and clipped right away....so glad someone posted it!