I got this recipe from the book entitled The Spirit of Christmas. Originally my mom had this recipe and it was a holiday staple in our house for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and cream cheese.
- 2Gradually add sugar and mix well.
- 3Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- 4Sift flour with salt and cinnamon; gradually add to cream mixture.
- 5Add food coloring if desired.
- 6Fill cookie press and form cookies on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- 8Cool before removing from baking dish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.2
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 238.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g