Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A verstile cracker spread or roll into nuts and make a cheese ball out of this recipe. I am always getting asked for this recipe when I take it to functions that require finger and snack foods. Hope you enjoy!
- 56.69 g packagecarl buddig corned beef, chopped (or thin sliced deli corned beef)
- 1 small bunch green onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml Accent seasoning
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix all above ingredients (with the exception of the pecans).
- Place in a small oval dish as a spread for crackers or form into a ball and roll into the pecans for a nice cheese ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.