Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A verstile cracker spread or roll into nuts and make a cheese ball out of this recipe. I am always getting asked for this recipe when I take it to functions that require finger and snack foods. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (2 ounce) packagecarl buddig corned beef, chopped (or thin sliced deli corned beef)
- 1 small bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix all above ingredients (with the exception of the pecans).
- Place in a small oval dish as a spread for crackers or form into a ball and roll into the pecans for a nice cheese ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.
I found this recipe trying to make a cheeseball I remembered eating as a kid in the early 80's. It was a hit and was gone before I hardly got any. Glad I made a double recipe. So easy and inexpensive make too.