Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy idea for a buffet party that looks really great and professional.
- 10 slices bread
- 10 leaves Baby Spinach or 10 leaves chard leaves (washed)
- 1 container flavoured cream cheese
- Take off crusts from white bread.
- Take 2 slices, and lay one above (not on top) the other overlapping the edge by about half an inch.
- Roll out well with a rolling pin to seal and flatten.
- You should have a long piece now.
- Spread with flavoured cream cheese right to the edges, and lay on a spinach/shard leaf Roll up tightly and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge- Cut the roll into inch slices, push a pick through (optional) and lay decoratively on a platter.
Fantastic! I used Philadelphia Garden Vegetable flavored cream cheese! So pretty! Thanks :)