1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rolls
These are soooooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach, well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- seasoning salt and pepper (or use cayenne)
- 2 large eggs (mixed with 2 teaspoon water)
- 1 1/2 cups dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Flatten the chicken breast to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach, garlic, nutmeg, seasoning salt and pepper (or cayenne pepper) until well combined.
- 4Mix the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- 5Mix together the melted butter with garlic powder; set aside.
- 6Spoon equal amounts of mixture across the narrow end of each breast.
- 7Roll up jelly-roll style, and secure with toothpicks.
- 8Dip the stuffed breast into the egg, then roll into the dry breadcrumb mixture.
- 9Place into a buttered baking dish, seam-side down.
- 10Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
- 11Bake for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.4
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 216.7 mg
- Sodium 422.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g