Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not tried and true, but it's only a matter of time!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen spinach leaves, thawed and drained well
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- Mix cream cheese and spinach together (soften the cream cheese in the microwave to make mixing easier).
- Put in a lightly greased 8x8" baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes covered.
- Top with crushed crackers and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes uncovered until bubbly.
I got rave reviews with this at Thanksgiving. We made it without the parmesan and ritz topping. Looks like this will become a family favorite, I was just asked for the recipe for Christmas dinner!
pretty good and very easy! half way through i remixed the spinach and cheese mixure and then topped it with crackers and cheese. i thought there was too much cream cheese, next time i'll probably only use half. also i added some seasoning salt. but i like it! i will use it again!