- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen spinach leaves, thawed and drained well
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and spinach together (soften the cream cheese in the microwave to make mixing easier).
- Put in a lightly greased 8x8" baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes covered.
- Top with crushed crackers and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes uncovered until bubbly.