Recipe by Jamie Little
This cookie has some Christmas spice to it. I think it would be great with a nice cup of tea! Watch out, they are addicting!
Top Review by Debi
This is a tasty little cookie! They are a little on the sticky side when rolling. I used a 1 Tbsp sized cookie scoop which helped and got a full 5 dozen cookies. I found I had to let them sit on the cookie sheet for a couple minutes before removing to the bakers rack to cool or they'd break apart easily. Didn't at all if left awhile.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add in sugar, then flour mixture.
- Roll cookies into a ball and place on GREASED cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges become golden brown.