Recipe by mammamia #2
Simple comfort food that can be assembled the day before. Or, you can boil and cube the potatoes and saute the onions the day before.
- 4 cups cubed boiled potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 cup sauted onion (you can also use a smaller amount of sliced green onion)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauce pan over low heat blend milk and cream cheese;heat until smooth.
- Add sour cream,. onion, and seasonings.
- Add potatoes and mix carefully so you won't mash the potatoes.
- Dish up in shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.