Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple comfort food that can be assembled the day before. Or, you can boil and cube the potatoes and saute the onions the day before.
- 4 cups cubed boiled potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 cup sauted onion (you can also use a smaller amount of sliced green onion)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In sauce pan over low heat blend milk and cream cheese;heat until smooth.
- Add sour cream,. onion, and seasonings.
- Add potatoes and mix carefully so you won't mash the potatoes.
- Dish up in shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
excellent, I had some leftover cream cheese that needed to go, and I tried this recipe. It was a delicious side dish with my steak.
This is great! I didn't use the chives because I was out of them, but it was still delicious. We really enjoyed it.