1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs in Toast Cups
My grandkids love to have this for breakfast when they're here. It's simple and you can add meats, veggies, cheese, salsa, or anything that you like. From "What's For Breakfast?" by Mary Ann Bauer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Gradually add milk.
- 3Add eggs, chives and salt.
- 4Beat with a fork or whisk until foamy.
- 5Melt butter in a frying pan.
- 6When sizzling, pour in egg mixture.
- 7Cook over medium heat, stirring and moving eggs from center and from sides until eggs are thick and creamy.
- 8Serve in toast cups and sprinkle with more chives.
- 9Toast Cups:
- 10Butter both sides of bread.
- 11Push bread into lightly greased muffin cups so that corners form points.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- 13Toast cups can be made ahead and reheated just before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs in Toast Cups
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 226.8 mg
- Sodium 906.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g