Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Basically just creamier scrambled eggs
- 8 eggs
- 14.79 ml milk
- 14.79 ml cream cheese
- 118.29 ml monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- salt (as much as desired)
- pepper (as much as desired)
- Crack all the eggs into a bowl,add milk, and wisk until smooth.
- Heat ungreased frying pan on stove.
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan.
- Stir occasionally on high heat until eggs are cooked 2/3 the way.
- Add cheeses (cream cheese included) salt, and pepper.
- Cook until consistancy desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
I wanted so much to like these eggs, but my husband and I didn't care for them. The recipe states to make in an ungreased frying pan, but I lightly sprayed the skillet I was using. I wished I'd of added bit more cooking spray though, as the eggs stuck to the pan, and I used a non-stick skillet. I'm sorry I couldn't give this recipe a better review, but I am glad to see others enjoyed the recipe.
I've made eggs with cream cheese, but never added monterey jack and cheddar to it as well. It just made it a bit more decadent. I ended up throwing some sliced green onions in....enjoyed this immensely. Made for I Recommend!
I love cheesy omelletes and equally loved it as scrambled, I scaled back for 1 serve and used a low fat cream cheese and a cheese blend (cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella) and just loved the creamy texture the cream cheese gave with sharpness and taste from the blended cheese. Thank you Miss Maddie and lazyme for recommending it - tagged in I Recommend.