Recipe by Miss Maddie
Basically just creamier scrambled eggs
Top Review by Domestic Goddess
I wanted so much to like these eggs, but my husband and I didn't care for them. The recipe states to make in an ungreased frying pan, but I lightly sprayed the skillet I was using. I wished I'd of added bit more cooking spray though, as the eggs stuck to the pan, and I used a non-stick skillet. I'm sorry I couldn't give this recipe a better review, but I am glad to see others enjoyed the recipe.
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- salt (as much as desired)
- pepper (as much as desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack all the eggs into a bowl,add milk, and wisk until smooth.
- Heat ungreased frying pan on stove.
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan.
- Stir occasionally on high heat until eggs are cooked 2/3 the way.
- Add cheeses (cream cheese included) salt, and pepper.
- Cook until consistancy desired.
- Serve and enjoy!