Recipe by Sydney Mike
This breakfast recipe was found in the 2009 cookbook, Taste of Home's Best Holiday Recipes.
Top Review by loof
Different and tasty recipe for scrambled eggs! Loved the parmesan and the creamy cream cheese. I went light on the lemon pepper and really enjoyed these - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese & half-and-half until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese & lemon pepper, then stir in the bacon bits.
- In a large skillet, melt butter, then add egg mixture.
- Cook & stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.