Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
This breakfast recipe was found in the 2009 cookbook, Taste of Home's Best Holiday Recipes.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese & half-and-half until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese & lemon pepper, then stir in the bacon bits.
- In a large skillet, melt butter, then add egg mixture.
- Cook & stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
Different and tasty recipe for scrambled eggs! Loved the parmesan and the creamy cream cheese. I went light on the lemon pepper and really enjoyed these - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Loved this! I cut the recipe in half for just the two of us and it worked prefect. I used fresh finely grated Parmesan cheese and cooked bacon diced. I do have to admit that both DH and I added salt. We just felt it needed it but we were also both surprised how well we enjoyed the lemon pepper. The flavors all blended well together. This is a keeper. Thanks for posting. :)
I made this for 3 using 6 eggs and cooked up some bacon rashers till crisp and then crumbled as I am not a big fan of bacon bits (always taste too salty for my liking) and also used a low fat cream cheese and cut back on the amount of butter and we all enjoyed served with wholemeal/wholegrain buttered toast.