Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's light and fluffy.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, for cooking
- Whip the eggs up, add salt and pepper and add milk and the cream cheese.
- Pour into frying pan with the oil and keep stirring.
- Add the chives. Always stirring.
- The constant movement keeps them fluffy.
This is a nice little switch to making scrambled eggs from the original way of just milk, eggs and S&P. I thank you for giving another option Ailsa. Made for I Recommend~
Nice and fluffy! I served it with sauteed green peppers and onions. Thanks for the recipe!
Not much to say, except: "Damn, this was good!!" :)