I adapted this from a savory recipe because they were so good, I thought they would make a wonderful sweet scone.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Measure dry ingredients into food processor and pulse until well combined. Cut butter and cream cheese into small chunks and distribute throughout processor bowl.
- Hit pulse about 10 times for 1-2 seconds each pulse until course crumbs develop.
- Pour milk and vanilla through feed tube in a slow stream while pulsing until cohesive but crumbly dough forms.
- Turn dough onto floured surface and gently squeeze it into a ball. Flatten and gently shape into an 8 by 8 inch square. Cut into 16 even squares.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake 15-18 minutes until lightly browned.