I got this recipe when I worked at the school. One of the teacher brought it for our breakfast potluck. I've fixed this for several different occasion and it was always a hit. Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration.
- Brown sausage in skillet.
- In a bowl, mix sausage with cream cheese.
- Roll out each croissant pkg into a rectangle, pinching together at the seams to make one large piece.
- Place the 1/2 of the cheese mixture down the middle(the entire length of each rectangle) and fold one side of the dough to the middle and the other and pinch the top together at the seam.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate over night.
- In the morning, preheat oven according to croissant directions.
- Remove wrap and slice in 1/2 inch slices and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.