1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese & Sausage Croissants
I got this recipe when I worked at the school. One of the teacher brought it for our breakfast potluck. I've fixed this for several different occasion and it was always a hit. Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in skillet.
- 2In a bowl, mix sausage with cream cheese.
- 3Roll out each croissant pkg into a rectangle, pinching together at the seams to make one large piece.
- 4Place the 1/2 of the cheese mixture down the middle(the entire length of each rectangle) and fold one side of the dough to the middle and the other and pinch the top together at the seam.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate over night.
- 6In the morning, preheat oven according to croissant directions.
- 7Remove wrap and slice in 1/2 inch slices and place on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese & Sausage Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.3
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 901.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.6 g