Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sauce can be your go to for making creamy veggies, chicken, fish or other protein. You can even use this to make creamy pasta. Or mix it up and make a one dish dinner. This will sauce about 8-12 oz of "stuff"
- Melt butter and add any optional you are using and saute.
- Add flour and stir until incorporated.
- Slowly add milk until bubbly. Now add cream cheese and seasonings. Stir until nice and thick.
- Have your "stuff" cooked al dente.
- Add your "stuff" and mix well.
- If you are baking, top with cheese or bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 15-30 minutes, until heated through.
- If putting on pasta, there is no need to bake it, unless you want to do so.