This sauce can be your go to for making creamy veggies, chicken, fish or other protein. You can even use this to make creamy pasta. Or mix it up and make a one dish dinner. This will sauce about 8-12 oz of "stuff"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and add any optional you are using and saute.
- 2Add flour and stir until incorporated.
- 3Slowly add milk until bubbly. Now add cream cheese and seasonings. Stir until nice and thick.
- 4Have your "stuff" cooked al dente.
- 5Add your "stuff" and mix well.
- 6If you are baking, top with cheese or bread crumbs.
- 7Bake at 350F for 15-30 minutes, until heated through.
- 8If putting on pasta, there is no need to bake it, unless you want to do so.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 947.9
- Calories from Fat 706
- Total Fat 78.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.4 g
- Cholesterol 242.1 mg
- Sodium 1094.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g