Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cream Cheese with Alfalfa and Tropical fruits.Some of the 'variations on a theme' sandwiches are based '60 sandwich ideas' found on vegan-cookbook website, the others are combinations that I have found to be successful myself. I use dairy products, but there are vegan substitutes available.
- 2 flour tortillas or 2 whole wheat pita bread
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese or 4 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 fresh apricots or 2 dried apricots
- 1 pineapple slice (fresh or canned)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- alfalfa sprout (optional)
- If liked, toast the sunflower seeds.
- Allow them to cool then mix with the cheese, apricots, pineapple and sunflower seeds. Spread into the tortilla and top with alfalfa sprouts.