Adapted from Recipecenter. Hoping to try it soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream, cream cheese and honey using a mixer until smooth, set aside.
- 2Mix flour and baking powder together.
- 3Whip egg whites with 1/4 cup sugar until stiff.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat eggyolks with remaining sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Combine egg white and egg yolk mixtures gently, then fold in the flour mixture until smooth (try not to lose too much of volume).
- 6Preheat oven to about 425°F/220°C and line jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- 7Spread batter flat in the pan and bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes (top heating element).
- 8Once the cake starts to brown slightly, remove from oven, invert on a clean kitchen towel and let it cool for about 2 minutes.
- 9Using towel as a guide and with the parchment paper on the inside, roll it up and let cool another 10 mins or so.
- 10Unroll, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the cake base, then roll up to make a log.
- 11Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
- 12Optional: You can frost the roulade with your favorite frosting, decorate with cherries etc or just dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 127.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g