Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was brought to my grandmothers for our Christmas Eve dinner as an appetizer. The bowl was cleaned and everyone wanted the recipe. It's quick and easy and offers a twist on the original velveeta rotel dip. Dip with tortilla chips or fritos. You will love this dip!!!
- Brown sausage in large frying pan, drain and return to pan.
- Add 3 packages of cream cheese to the sausage.
- Drain about half of the liquid off the rotel tomatoes (actually pouring the rotels into a strainer will drain off too much of the liquid, just drain with lid on can).
- Add the rotel tomatoes to the cream cheese and saugage and melt all ingredients together until well blended.
- Can be served in a crock pot to stay hot.
I really am not a fan of Rotel dip-But that changed last night!! This is sooo AWESOME! Super easy and yummy. We had a few people over for an American Idol get together and this went so fast that I had to make a 2nd batch everyone just loved it and were commenting on how different it was. I will be making this again and again. Thanks so much mommyof3 for such a Great recipe.