1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Raspberry Muffins With Butter Crumb Topping
Really great muffins! the topping on these muffins is so yummy, that I have doubled the ingredients, as I prefer a lot of topping on my muffins, you can easily cut it in half if desired. You will most likely have left over topping, just refrigerate or freeze until the next time, these are just so delicious! Feel free to use any flavor of jam you desire, though I do think that raspberry is the best in these muffins, you may also cut down the sugar amount to suit taste, as the jam will create sweetness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream or 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners (grease the tin first).
- 3Mix all the topping ingredients together until crumbly; set aside in the fridge.
- 4In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5In another bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 6Add in eggs and beat until combined.
- 7Add in half and half or milk (if using) vanilla and raspberry jam; beat well until combined.
- 8Add in the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon JUST until combined (batter will be lumpy, do not overmix!).
- 9Fill the muffin tins completely to the top with batter.
- 10Sprinkle the topping mixture over the muffins.
- 11Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Raspberry Muffins With Butter Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (1208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.6
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 361.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g