Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix with butter and mix with fork until crumbly.
- Reserve one cup for topping.
- Press the remaining amount into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Carefully spread the 1/2 cup raspberry preserve over crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, eggs and raspberry preserve until blended.
- Spread over the crust and then sprinkle the reserve cake mix on top and bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Makes 24-30 squares.
These are so good! I made them with a devil's food mix and brought them into work. Everyone loved them and asked for the recipe. I'm going to try them with a lemon mix next time. Thanks.
You're a life saver:)! Forgot I was to bring dessert to our next couples meeting, found this and threw it together. Next time I think that I will either double the cookie base or use a smaller pan, I felt it needed a bit more crust. It was a great hit at our meeting with many asking for the recipe.