1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Pumpkin Roll
1 hr 10 mins
A nice, pumpkiny dough surrounding a spiraled sweet cream cheese filling. Can be made ahead and frozen for those times when you want to get ahead. From my Great Aunt Triplett. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 10 by 15" cookie sheet. Line with wax paper and grease again.
- 2Mix in order: eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and cinnamon. Sift in the flour. Spread into pan and sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired. They add a nice little crunch.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- 4Turn onto a flat tea towel that has been dusted with powdered sugar. Roll from short end (10 inch side) up into a log, waxpaper, towel, and all.
- 5Place in fridge and cool completely. Make the filling just before you take the cool log from the fridge. FILLING.
- 6Beat together the melted margarine, cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 7Unroll the log and remove wax paper. Spread the creamy filling onto cake and roll just the cake back up, ignoring towel. Place in aluminum foil and refrigerate.* When ready, slice and serve.
- 8*OR freeze for later use. :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Pumpkin Roll
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g