Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, room temperature
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and salt in large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, alternately with flour, stirring well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla and extract of your choosing.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 320 degrees F and bake about another 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan before turning out.
This is pretty good but I didn't like the almond extract so next time I will leave it out .. thanks
this is a wonderful cake, dense and moist. i used the almond extract and was pleased with the flavor and texture. this is fine alone, but i served it with blueberry glacee, perfect summer dessert.