Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I found this in the 2012 "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Richard Hogg of Anderson, SC.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating will after each addition.
- Beat in extracts.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; beat into creamed mixture until blended.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 325 for 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.