Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Had these at a recent baby shower and had to share with all of you :) Yummy! time includes hour to chill.
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1 cup pitted black olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, finely chopped
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons green jalapenos, finely chopped
- Soften cream cheese
- Mix in the powdered Ranch dressing
- Add the pimentos, black olives and the jalapeños.
- Spread evenly over the flour tortillas using a rubber spatula.
- Roll tightly. Cover and chill for about one hour.
- Slice into pinwheels.
Loved it!!! Kept everything the same, but omitted the black olives. This will be one of my staples for pot luck times.