Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law makes 3 or 4 of these every holiday - and it is always gone! I've made it a couple times that it was still not set and it still gets eaten! Plus it's so simple!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Using a mixer- beat together until mixture holds form.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate.
I have tried ths several times I agree it still don't set well but it's still delicious.