Recipe by cisquester
This pie was on an old recipe card from my boyfiends Mom. He remembers it from his childhood and he still makes it every year for the hoildays. Very easy and so delish!
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 -14 graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pie ingredents and beat until smooth.
- Prepare pie crust: Put graham crackers in zip lock bag. Use roller to crumble (I use a can good from the pantry!) Combine melter butter with graham crackers and press into a 9" pie pan.( You could skip this step and just buy a prepared graham cracker crust in the baking section at the grocery store).
- Pour pie filling into crust and bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or untill set (not jiggley). Remove and cool for about 5 minutes( long enought to mix the topping).
- Topping: Blend sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour over pie and bake 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate 5 hours or over night.