I first saw this idea at a friends party. You have to try this, it is surprisingly good and so simple.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄8 bottle Pickapeppa Sauce
- cracker (Triscuits are good with this)
- Unwrap cream cheese and place on plate.
- Pour a generous amount of Pickapeppa sauce over the cheese.
- Enjoy with you favourite crackers.
I tried this at a party years ago and I was hooked. I chuckled when I saw this recipe posted because I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me how simple and good this is! I love it served with Wheat Thins.
I have used this as a quick appetizer for years. It is so good and most men love it.
the Supreme way to serve this is with a bit of orange marmalade layered on top of the cream cheese before you pour the pick -a-peppa... served with triscuits!