1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Pickapeppa Appetizer
I first saw this idea at a friends party. You have to try this, it is surprisingly good and so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/8 bottle Pickapeppa Sauce
- cracker (Triscuits are good with this)
- 1Unwrap cream cheese and place on plate.
- 2Pour a generous amount of Pickapeppa sauce over the cheese.
- 3Enjoy with you favourite crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Pickapeppa Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: