1/14 Photos of Cream Cheese Penguins
Kellie in SLO's Note:
My kids have just as much fun making these as they do eating them. They are a fun item to take as an appetizer to a holiday party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a slit lengthwise from top to bottom in each jumbo olive.
- 2Fill the cavity of each jumbo olive with about 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- 3(this makes the white stripe of your penguins chest) Cut carrot into 1/4 inch slices, then out of each slice cut a small notch (this is your penquin's feet), save the piece you cut out this will become the beak.
- 4Cut a small slit in the center of each small olive and press the cut out piece of carrot into the hole with the pointed end out.
- 5Using a frill toothpick, stack head (small olive), body (large olive) and feet (carrot slice), adjusting so that beak, cream cheese breast and notch in carrot slice line up.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Penguins
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: