1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
Not your average everyday pecan pie, better make two of these, this pie is delicious! --- see my Kittencal's No-Fail Buttery Flaky Pie Pastry/Crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 1 egg 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1 tsp vanilla, until well blended.
- 3Spread into unbaked pie crust; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 4In another bowl, beat 3 eggs, corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla until well blended.
- 5Pour the mixture over the cream cheese and pecans (that is already in the crust).
- 6Place the pie on the lower rack in oven (Place the pie on a cookie sheet to prevent any spills).
- 7Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until center is firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.3
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.9 mg
- Sodium 553.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g