Top Review by b_dazzld
These were great made them for dinner last night, and after tasting the first, I simply couln't wait until they were finished, so as they came out of the pan I ate them! Frying them with the butter made them too greasey though. Other than that these were wonderful, the little pockets of cream cheese that ooze out when you cut into it! MMMMmmm! Wonderful with any kind of preserve!! Thanks for this recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese, flour, sugar and butter.
- Mix until well combined (mix will be slightly chunky).
- Spray a preheated 275°F electric griddle with vegetable cooking spray and ladle batter by teaspoonfuls onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Turn and brown other side about 2 minutes more.
- Sprinkle pancakes with confectioners sugar and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve with fresh berries, warm applesauce, or maple syrup.