My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly beat eggs in large bowl.
- 2Add softened cream cheese, flour, sugar and butter.
- 3Mix until well combined (mix will be slightly chunky).
- 4Spray a preheated 275°F electric griddle with vegetable cooking spray and ladle batter by teaspoonfuls onto griddle.
- 5Cook pancakes until golden, about 3 minutes.
- 6Turn and brown other side about 2 minutes more.
- 7Sprinkle pancakes with confectioners sugar and garnish with lemon wedges.
- 8Serve with fresh berries, warm applesauce, or maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.0
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 341.2 mg
- Sodium 419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g