1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese-Olive Roll-Ups
These are easy to make, plan ahead the rolled tortillas need to chill for a few hours before slicing, watch the garlic amount adding in too much will overpower all other ingredients, the garlic flavor will intensify with chilling time, I would suggest no more than 2 teaspoons --- Mexi-blend shredded cheese may be used in place of the cheddar, prep time includes chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 2/3 cup pitted green olives, finely chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can pitted black olives, finely chopped
- 5 -6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (might use more or less)
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Hand-squeeze out as much excess moisture in the olives as possible before chopping, and make certain to chop finely.
- 2In a bowl combine cream cheese with garlic, mayonnaise, green and black olives, green onions and black pepper; mix to combine well.
- 3Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, then sprinkle a small amount cheddar cheese over the top of the cream cheese.
- 4Roll up each tortilla as tightly as possible.
- 5Place each tortilla onto a plate.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and chill for a couple of hours or up to 24 hours (a longer chilling time will only improve on the flavor).
- 7Slice each tortilla into about 1-inch pieces.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese-Olive Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.8
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 1015.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: