Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple and so good! I love it on bread as a sandwich but it's also good on crackers. .
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pimentos
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmann's)
- Measure all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Blend well.
This was pretty good. I love that the ingredients are simple and the spread can be used for an assortment of things. Dip, spread on a deli sandwich, used with bagels, in pita bread etc. Next time I will add some garlic and maybe try some onion like one of the other reviewers tried. Thanks for posting this recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
Best one yet. I put in a 5 oz jar of Olives instead of the pimento. If you let seat a few hours or best over night the flavors really come out.
very good! I also added some finely chopped pecans and about a tablespoon olive juice... goes great with crackers, french bread, and bagles. love it!!!