Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe sounds weird but if u like olives you'll love this. Eat it on chips, pretzels,or even as a sandwich spread.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion (with juice)
- 1⁄4 cup brine in jarred green olives
- Put all ingredients in mixer bowl.
- Mix ingredients on medium speed until well blended.
- Whip on high speed for 10-15 seconds.
- Serve chilled.
Really yummy dip, I used lowfat cream cheese to lighten it up. I put in extra olives and used brine from garlic stuffed olives, also chopped some of those up as well. I will make this again, maybe use a bit of white pepper next time, really very delicious with pretzels!