Recipe by Sarah*Belle
This is a recipe I used when I couldn't even boil water right! I get compliments constantly, and have never had anyone NOT get seconds! I got this off of the back of the enchilada can, but no one knows, and it's SO good!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chilies (may use smaller can for less "kick")
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, I'll only use Philadelphia
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- oil, for cooking chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and place in oil. Cook until no longer pink. Place chicken on plate.
- Reduce heat and add the can of chiles, and add cream cheese. Cook until cream cheese is smooth.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and place seam side down in 13x9 pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of enchiladas and bake until cheese has melted.