Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My MIL made these for my wedding, they were delcious and cute in the little molds she made them in
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 2 (1 lb) boxes powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon desired flavoring
- food coloring
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl until soft. Add desired flavoring (peppermint, lemon, mint, wintergreen, vanilla, almond) and coloring.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, mixing until dough is very thick and heavy (but not dry).
- Roll into small balls, or press into candy shape trays. If you wish you can dip in sugar or sprinkle sugar on trays.
- Keeps for 3-4 weeks in fridge or several months in freezer.
- Note: Recommended food coloring is: yellow for lemon and almond, pink for peppermint, and green for mint and wintergreen.