1/4 Photos of Cream Cheese Mints
48 hrs 20 mins
This recipe was given to me by a coworker. I normally don't like mints, but these are great. She says that the batter is a little dry, but never add more liquid than what is needed. She also said the light cream cheese doesn't work well. She uses candy molds for her mints.
My Private Note
mint ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mixture will be dry.
- 2Mix ingredients in a bowl (best if use dough hooks on your mixer).
- 3Remove from bowl and knead.
- 4You may add food coloring if you desire.
- 5Roll in small balls and then roll the balls in granulated sugar.
- 6Press into molds or slightly flatten balls.
- 7Remove from mold.
- 8Lay on wax paper to dry at least overnight.
- 9Turn over and dry on other side.
- 10Usually dry 24 hrs on each side.
- 11If keeping longer than a couple of weeks, they need to be frozen.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Mints
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g